1. The rafalsonik.pl website does not automatically collect any information except for the information stored in cookies.
2. Cookies are IT data, mainly text files, which are stored in the endpoint device of the Service User and are used for using Service websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time they will be stored in the endpoint device and their unique number.
3. The entity that places the cookies at the Service User’s device and that has access to them is the Administrator of rafalsonik.pl website, with its registered office at:
Gemini Holdings Sp. z o.o.
st. Szczepański 8
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
5. There are two basic types of cookies used in the Service: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files, which are stored at the User’s endpoint device until signing out, leaving the website or closing the software (the Internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored at the User’s endpoint device for the period set in the parameters of the cookies or until they are removed by the User.
6. The Service uses the following types of cookies:
7. In many cases, the software used to browse websites (an Internet browser) allows to store cookies at the User’s endpoint device by default. Service Users can change cookies settings at any time. These settings of the Internet browser can be changed in such a way, so that the automatic handling of cookies is blocked or that the Service User is informed about each case a cookie is saved on the User’s device. Detailed information about the options and ways of handling cookies is available in the software settings (Internet browser).
9. Cookies placed on the Service User’s device may also be used by the advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service Administrator.
10. More information about cookies is available in the “Help” section of your Internet browser’s menu.
11. Cookie preferences can be changed in the settings of your Internet browser: Internet Explorer: